Saturday, February 26, 2011

Defending dishonor

If my death was brought forth by your hand
I'd still defend your name as I drew my last
breath
I'd give you my last drop of blood, just so you would live on
Treat me badly baby, it's OK
I'll die defending your honor, no matter the shit you do
no matter the amount of times you abuse my values
and kind soul
You can't do wrong by me
I'm so deluded by the belief in loyalty...
even though time and time again
It's been proven by the war wounds I bare
that I'm the only one dumb enough to believe
in such a stupid concept these days
and yet as the slap across my face still stings
I'm here defending your dishonor
Tears roll down my face cause I
never expected it to be you
to be the one
who
stuck the knife firmly in my back
then lay the boots in
as I lay dying in the lies you spun

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment