Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Concrete Jungle

Just a leaf out of the dark pages of my 'other' personality!!!

Stalking the shadows who don't belong wandering around my hood
Creeping amongst the ever grey buildings and houses lining these streets
baseball bat covered with filed sharp nails,
raised ready to inflict some thuggish revenge
under the guise of thuggish justice
The cold winds blowing through me just as chilled as my heart
I'm in the mood to show the world my hate and rage,
since my earliest memory was of the world hell bent on destorying me
so here's my pay back...
Welcome to the darkness of this concrete jungle, dark like my desire to hurt you
Come walk around the dry cracked stomping grounds of the monster within
I'm the demon thrown out of hell, cause I was to much for the devil himself
and as I grew into self destruction, taught by your educators and institutions
the child inside curled up and died
when I released a barrage of bullets
from my own gun
pressed firmly against her little innocent head...
If you want to f**k this 'man', then I'll steal her purity from all our grasps
gasp at the harshness of my words
Question how a child of God can become so hard,
Then look beyond what you watch on the world news...
And take another look in that broken mirror I smashed with my fists
before I walked out of childhood into the monster
standing in front of you, middle fingers up
screaming f**k all your constitutions and rules
I'll live my life on my own terms, a free 'man'...
Well as free as I can under your freedom acts
that are meant to protect the innocence of your countrymen
but only act to condemn!

*evil smirk*

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment