Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who knows who?

Go on try to penetrate the granite around my heart
you think cause I'm so open with my experiences and thoughts
that I'm an open book, a soft touch, a push over
ha!
I give you hints and insights into what has been my world
I share to heal and heal to maybe teach another lost soul faith,
faith that there is beauty, kindness and justice in this world...
and still you judge
I scream inside my head, just wanting you to shut up and really hear my words
(and the meanings hidden in waterless tears and emotions in my voice)
when will you stop trying to make sense of what you see with just your eyes,
and actually see who I am with your heart and then your mind?
Have you not heard that we, as in 'men'
discriminate, alienate, abuse and kill
then justify it in the name of 'God'...
and yet is not every religions' interpretation of 'God'
purity and love?
A demon is not a monster of hell, but a monster called
perverted free will...
*Laughter*
'I am the psychologists' perfect subject'...
for everything I've been through, I am not a true reflection
but I have imploded and exploded, progressed and regressed,
learnt and relearnt, been wired only to rewire myself
Who knows who the real me really is?
Do you, Do I...
or do we both only think we know?
What is growth then...

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment