Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Bully's End (Sweet Revenge)

*WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT, STRONG LANGUAGE*

Pale against the knife's blade, little trembles push goosebumps against it
I swim in the power your fear gives me
go on bitch tell me again all those names and things you called me
Oh what only now you're sorry!...
I know you're just spitting out words to try and sooth the beast unleashed within me
here, feel the pain you caused me, over and over
I give it all back to you bully
and teach you not to underestimate those you think are weaker then yourself
You've pushed me once too often
now I'll make you sorry
Oh stop crying little bitch, you're the one who's pathetic now,
I hate you, I hate you, I fucken hate you!
Rivers run red down pale white skin
blood on my hands
and in the end you lie limp in the darkness of an empty street
discarded trash, taking your true place...
face down in the dirty gutter
and to finish off your nightmare, I seal the coffin lid shut
with a sickening stomp...
crushing down upon your head.
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight

freeflowpoet


2 comments: