Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Contridiction

You'll never get to know me fully,

there's to many secrets hidden amongst my heart and soul,

I'll never let you in that far, never let you inside my world

You'll say you'll be there, by my side

You'll say you'll be there to weather all the storms

You'll say you'll love me through all the pain I need to walk through

and baby I believe you

but...

I'll say I'm glad it's you here with me, by my side

I'll say they're not your storms to weather, honey

I'll say anything that'll hurt you...

just to push you away,

just to prove your resolve is false, your love to be hollow

when things get hard, and with me baby they will

But amongst these tears I can't help but mumble how confused I am inside

cause baby I really do love you!

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment