Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Personality Wise

Physical body, blood, water, skin and bone

Personality wise...unknown

Who you see interact, Is that really me?

Cause depending on who I ask-

my traits seem to change

and when I stare within myself

I'm numb to who I really am

or maybe I just don't want to know-

like the truth might just scare me so...

Am I hiding Hyde or Jekell inside me

who do I let you see?

And who is it who sees the real me,

not just the niceties that attract

or the masks I wear

but the whole complex mash of traits

passed down, learnt, or activated by other 'forces at work',

who has seen the whole humanness of me,

Am I an angelic demon or a demonic angel,

am I neither or am I both,

what really makes (or should that read shapes) me,

is it my genes, social or environmental things?

The main question purposed is:

Just who am I?

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment