Thursday, February 3, 2011

See it, Hear it - Live it

Do you really believe I'm a renegade?
I've filled many shoes in my short life, guess I'll fill many more
I've been innocence
I've been purity
I've been a sinner
I've been a criminal - in the blindfolded eyes of Ms Justice
I've been a victim...she really doesn't care to hear of my struggles
but I care to tell em
and yes I care that you, choose to listen
May my lessons be a road map for another lost soul
may I find redemption and forgiveness in my 'Father's' eyes
may my voice be heard by those also trapped by circumstance or vice
may I leave this life, when it is time,
known as a guide (not a leader and not a sheep)
for I keep it real and only hope my experiences, pain and victories
show that there is light in dark times
and beauty in this world

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment