Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In The Flesh

In The Flesh

With simple words I sooth the air between us
I pour us a drink to relax the senses
with gentle touch I sooth the tension of your woes
Whispering words left lingering on the airways of your ears
my tounge snakes the outer rim of your lips
I watch you quiver, locked in my gaze
something about my eyes holds your attention, locked in a beauty
you have no idea
something there for you to find, locked in never falling tears
you have no clue to who I am
but you crave me to tend to your searing desire, burning within you
I'm your slave for the passing hour, time is ticking by
I undress the layers of skin, two meld into one
we are nothing but the sex of animalistic lust
a falling hundred dollar bill, i'm worthy of your touch
for now...
You lay down on the covers, I straddle you
I profess to love you, it's what you need to hear
for like me, it's missing from your life
three little words, just words we never hear
Soon I'm walking out the door, adjusting my clothes
another notch in my belt, another deal sealed
I'm not coming down for days...
In the flesh goes the needle,
In this state I'll dance any dance you dare
In the flesh I'm your godess
as long as the price is right and you don't try to rip me off
In the flesh I'm your sex toy to use
for I care not anymore
I'm just another lost soul
and you're just my meal ticket
for the next hour of this night...
In the flesh I'm all seductress
while inside I'm coursing through flatlines
it is death that you see in my eyes, Innocence died
and you only wish to revive me
but I'm nothing, a chemical hooker in this seedy town
Your money is my means to survive
my body is a service I provide
and the cycle starts again
In the flesh...
I am meaningless sex
and a bandaid fix, shawolled by collasping veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment