Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back And Forth (Don't Leave Me)

Back And Forth (Don't Leave Me)


If there was a burning bridge between us

I'd cross it just to be with you

Please don't leave me

I'm sorry we fought again last night,

I'm sorry I didn't bite my tongue,

I'm sorry I raged again, I know I promised no more of that

Please forgive me...

one more time

It'll be the last time I swear

If there was a chasm between us,

I'd scale its' walls, just to be with you

Once more in those arms

And if you still pushed me away

I'd forever hold out for your heart to return back to me

and cry, never ending tears

wanting you, even if for just one more night

I never want to be without you

Go on walk away, break this tender heart

I don't blame you babe

I'd walk away too with all this back and forth we do

I love you,

Please don't leave me

Give me another chance,

give us another chance, please

I beg of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment