Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All I have to say

All I have to say

You stole not only moments but years
from this child
Like a kid in a candy store
your eyes feasted for awhile
before like the thief that you are,
You pocketed my innocence
and strolled away without a care and sound.
You masquerade as a friend
when all you were was a fiend
laying in waiting for your next taste of sugar,
A child or a naive teenager
innocence and purity all you craved,
it's nothing but a game to you
and you've not learnt a thing
for every time you've been caught,
be it by the law or otherwise
You're nothing but a low life
a predator preening the next catch
of your eye
But rest assured you son of a bitch
justice may have over looked me
in my life
Yet I'll make sure it's a watched step you walk
all your living days
And mark my words
it'll be hell where you spend those days after
your very death.

No comments:

Post a Comment