Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lets dance

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

Slipping out of the room while you're rambling on
if I was hooked up to a heart monitor it'd be showing
flatline
I'm out and you're so self serving you haven't a fucking clue
Who has their hand up your ass making you say this shit?
Do you even believe the shit flowing from your mouth
cause you lost me when you dropped the cards you held,
when you mistook me for a fool
(cause you can't beat a full house with all single cards)
Hollow promises littering the ground
words that mean nothing
are all you brought to the table
You should've made sure I was gone before you walked away
cause I'll not just disappear without a fight
I'll make sure you're gonna be so sorry now bitch
The gloves are on...
lets dance
Motherfucker

freeflowpoet



No comments:

Post a Comment