Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dark Path/Free Grasp

Come walk with me
I know it's darkness that suffocates you
but trust me, I know this place
my eyes have grown accustom, in time yours will too
If you survive...

The heat wraps around every sense, it freezes while it burns
Are you afraid, afraid of, me?
You should be...
My love is precious like life
one kiss like addiction, Oh you will crave
more
(more of me)

Do not, whatever you do
listen to the haunting whispers that you will hear
desire to hold is certain death or life in madness
whichever is worse, I'm not sure yet
cause my heart and soul still pulse as one
*innocent smile of a child*
Come follow me, walk this path ahead
(trust me)

What is this rock, this rock that seems to beat
the case of which looks harder than diamond, blacker than night?
Why do I wear these chains around my ankles?
If I'm here and you're here too
Wait! How did you come to find me, who let you in?
Are you an angel...
or another demon to torture me some more?

"I am light, I am you"
How is it possible, how can you be me
and yet I am facing you?
"I am light, I am choice, I am reason"
This is madness, I'm talking to myself
Oh god have I lapsed and truly driven myself insane?

Follow me, take my hand
I will not harm us, you will soon understand...
Trust in your own self
take thy hand and follow where I lay
see not with human eyes but with purity of God
...do you believe?

We all have choice
We all have will (self and God driven)...
Well, what will you choose?

A substance fueled delusion, an empty shell
darkness inside and out?


freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment