Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robbed

Shadows on an alley wall of my cage I'm performing in,
for your sick twisted fantasy
I see the orgasm in your lusting feasting eyes,
devoid of human essence in a belittled and once bullied soul
I'm every insult laid upon you,
I'm every fist, belt and hand
that has reigned down upon you
I'm the very reflection of your loss of control and now you're forcing me to submit to your will...
These tears don't just fall
screaming my fearfulness of being stripped
but they fall cause I have already departed from sanity and condemned
us both tonight
My eyes close as I bathe the night from my hands and face
the all to familiar sting tells
me the water's running red
and yet I don't remember climbing into a bed,
it's been so long since I've seen a beautiful day and a calm night
All that's on my mind is a crave for
purity and innocence,
as another substance fixes this fuzzy TV set
In the sunrise of that dingy cell you robbed me
you lay wrapped in the bruises of my wounds
May your actions haunt you
like your actions haunt me,
I am women but the battle scars of evil doings mean
I'll never hand down my line naturally
I am women but the wars I've started, won and lost have left me with
a reputation of 'one of the boys'
(a toy to use, to rough to love)
Nameless demons in flesh
to many to remember, to many to forget...
God please show this tired soul mercy
I've been robbed of more than
everything

freeflowpoet


No comments:

Post a Comment