Monday, August 15, 2016

Leave me/Love me

Sitting amongst the crowds, thinking of you
wishing I was invisible...
again
Every voice grating on my mind
Every fibre in my body screams
"leave, run, you're not amongst friends here"
The devil's frozen in hell
I scorned that motherfucker, sold him a line
Told him sweet nothings, lead him on...
pushed him over the edge
when I tore his horns from his head
false idols will fall, he fell like scattered petals
I want this monkey off my back
I want you flat on yours...
would you pull me a top of you or push me away?
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Get away from me, I don't do lust 
Don't test me, don't act all surprised when my hand lands across you face boy
You know this game I play
who the fuck you think taught me the value of the pawn?
I open my eyes to find I'm alone,
why do ghosts seems so real, hot flashbacks
I wanna shut them out, yet I crave love...
kiss me (I promise not to tear your heart out)
Shh, don't cry...oh fuck, man up
love me, leave me before I do it to you
You're not good enough, neither am I
babe maybe we're just broken pieces of one puzzle...will you let me get to know you?...
I don't know even who I am, but you drive me crazy
Are you even with me, are you even interested
in what I could give, do you want xtc like I do?
I'm just as scared
I'm the one dancing with past scars
dancing with fear of history repeating,
fear of knowing with you, everything will be alright...
my best shot maybe back n forth,
do you trust me?

freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment