Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Flirting with danger...

You drive me crazy the way you just do everything that gets under my skin
I should hate you cause you're poison to my system
but that's what I love about you
You're so damn attractive while oozing danger, every time we're together alarm bells ring inside my head
and I can't help but run straight into your web...I am powerless over your beauty, I'm just a moth to your flame
I want you to give me all the promised dreams, while knowing all those things will bring me undone
I keep you at a distance, aching to embrace you, just have a taste
I keep you close, dancing and flirting with your sexy illusion
knowing we're so wrong for each other
lusting for us all the same...
I know what these words are talking about while everyone else can only ever guess


freeflowpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment